Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

Fly Deep,

hahaha, sorry I thought u were contemplating leaving also :)  I've been a little slow lately, guess I'm tired from checking my mailbox heaps too :)

Keeping on the humourous vein, I just wonder at the conversations - grounded for 72 hours wondering how u were gonna get that damned hatch open :)  I'd be very careful in selecting the other 2 shipmates hahaha :)

My wife was wondering what sort of message would be found scrawled on the wall post recovery - maybe we could have a new award for the best?

cheers
peter