Re: Fw: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valve

Bever heard - but normally here we not design our cargo ship to run
aground - we do all to prevent that..

But our river-coaster have this vale to flood the cargoholes instead of
hard ballast during the time the ship travel empty without cargo.

Not very usefull for seaships because of the large free surface.

regards Carsten