From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Gail Paleka
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:38 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: Ray- was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

Erik,

In reply to your latest email (below): It doesn't matter how you take it.  You have proven yourself to be neither serious, realistic, nor intelligent.  I wasn't even talking to you in the first place.  You've butted in to an issue that didn't concern you for the childish thrill of arguing with someone over the internet.  Please stop sending me email.

Best,

Gail

Email Terrorism??!!
Ok, now I KNOW I dont have to take you seriously.. you had me going
there for a while!
I hope you find a less pointless to waste your time soon, and stop
bothering the serious realistic and intelligent people!!

EM.

Do you Yahoo!?