[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Self introduction

Hi Pierre,

I believe it was you, Doug Farrow?, and a few others incuding myself that
asked the question "what would you do with a pSub once it was tested for
safety and sea-worthiness."

It's always good to know why someone would want to build a submersible.
So I pose this question again if you or anyone had pondered this any
further
and follow-up?

It's also good to know when newcomers come aboard what their motivation
is
for building a submersible, so I especially ask this question to Gail,
too!

cheers, --Steve

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:38:51 -0500 "Pierre Poulin" <pipo305@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Hello,
>
> I would just like to say that I am very shocked by some emails I
> saw...
>
> Before today, I was sure I would never see a person treated that way
> in this
> group. I feel very sad.
>
> To Gail, I apoligize for the rest of the group and I would like to
> remind
> you that this does not reflect the majority of the group. You have
> your
> right to have a different opinion and you said such with no direct
> and/or
> personal attack. You should have received the same treatment. This
> maillist
> should be more open minded. I think that it is the majority of the
> time.
>
> I hope you can get over it and remain with us...
>
> Pierre "don't belive his eyes" Poulin

> MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous !
> http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!