Re: Ray- was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

Hello,

I would just like to say that I am very shocked by some emails I saw...

Before today, I was sure I would never see a person treated that way in this group. I feel very sad.

To Gail, I apoligize for the rest of the group and I would like to remind you that this does not reflect the majority of the group. You have your right to have a different opinion and you said such with no direct and/or personal attack. You should have received the same treatment. This maillist should be more open minded. I think that it is the majority of the time.

I hope you can get over it and remain with us...

Pierre "don't belive his eyes" Poulin

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/