From: atozed@juno.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bedtime stories
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:30:22 -0800

 My kids would like some new bedtime stories, and I'd like to learn about
submarines instead of personal problems.
Actual experiences. Problem solving during design, building, and diving.
Would you who read this who can, please write about diving. Who, what,
when, where, why? The rewards and drawbacks?
Mike, did you put PRV-2 into the water?
Alec, what's new with Solo?
Peter Madsen?s FREYA has made 157 dives; Dan Lance,
Ken Martindale, and Dale replied to Curtis that they have actually dived,
Robert descended 900 ft in Lake Superior,
I'd like to read a "best of" that we could all learn from.

-Peter Korwin

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/