Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

Carl,

You're usually the first person to greet a newcomer and make them
feel welcomed and comfortable. I certainly felt that way a few years
back.
You are a good natured down-to-earth fellow. Your humor brings a
smile to my face.

I often detect a shyness and reticence about you when it comes to your
projects and accomplishments.  You ought to put on the gab a bit more.

[ don't worry...I'm not asking you out on a date  : )  ]

So, thank you my friend,

--Steve

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 13:17:23 -0700 Coalbunny <coalbunny@vcn.com> writes:
> Thank you Steve.  I appreciate that.
>
> Yep, safety first.  As I learned mining, "if safety ain't first,
> your
> first mistake could be your last".
> Carl

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!