Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

I have built Remote Operated Vehicles in the past, myself. Several fpr land use and a couple for water use.
Carl

Michael B Holt wrote:

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 02:12:18 -0800 (PST) Gail Paleka  writes:

Welcome to Psubs. Here you will find people very willing to give advice about submarines. What Carl, Steve, and Mike didn't tell you, though, is that they haven't actually built a submarine yet. Just thought you should know so you can put their advice into proper perspective.

Check your facts, first, Gail. I built a Markham-style boat that never got used due to a medical problem I developed. I've
reverse-engineered a pair of very old submarines (19th -century)
and I've designed (but never built) a gliding ambient diver's
vehicle.   No one ever asked about this, so there was no reason
to talk about it.

Mike

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

--