Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design too!

Erik,

Turd polishing...eh? I'll have to file that one for future reference.
Is there a turd polishers union in PR?

I suppose it won't be going that fast to create a low pressure pocket
or turbulence. And if it's hovering or turning it probably has no effect.
It seems though with forward motion even at low speed that it would
direct flow over the V-tail rudder giving you better control.

A wind tunnel would be great. There are some computational fluid dynamics
programs [links]  that I have filed and will post to the group later.
This might help
diagnosing parasitic drag and dynamics between the duct and v-tail.

--Steve