[PSUBS-MAILIST] Solenoid Valves - seawater service

I am nearing the completion of design work on my boat but am having trouble sourcing cost effective solenoid ball valves for seawater service.
Can anyone make a recommendation of a supplier in US for solenoid valves for seawater service? Specifically I am looking for  two-way valves, NC, 3/4" NPT ports, 24 VDC coil, 0-200 psi pressure rating for seawater service.  Valves will be inside pressure hull and used for MBT and VBT vent/blow.  I know that seawater service will destroy low cost brass or 304 SS valves.  I am assuming these would need to be 316 SS bodies. Since most one ATM psubs will need some kind of ballast tank valves rated for seawater service, I am hoping this thread might be of interest to others in the design stage of their boat.

Cliff