Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Book Update

Blast !....I be swillin' bilge water....arrrh....

Sorry guys, I've been flaking-out of late and occaisionly need to
twist my head back on right..

Here's the original offer posted by Jon Wallace. I believe the offer is
for book and CDs if there is a minnum orders of 10.

Ignore my math on previous posts, arrrh,  --Steve