Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Leak Alarm

Hi Dan,

You shouldn't use copper for the detection. Even if
it's a little bit more expensive try platinum probes
to avoid corosion, especially if you have to "test" it
with salt water.

Laurent

=====
>From / De la part de:

Laurent ROUFFIGNAC
6, rue des Charmettes
91190 Gif sur Yvette FRANCE
Tel: 01.69.28.44.34 (from US: 0.11.33.1.69.28.44.34)
Cel: 06.66.64.47.69 (from US: 0.11.33.6.64.47.69 )
Email: laurent_rouffignac@yahoo.com