[PSUBS-MAILIST] when the gas goes away...

Hey Guys,
 One of the most pressing questions I have is at what
pressure does the chemical reaction no longer produce
gas, or does the gas go into solution in the water at
the point of production or rapidly there after and not
provide lift. Can the pressure cause the reaction to
INCREASE it's burn rate? Read EXPLODE. Chemical
reactions increase with pressure, yes? Particularly in
a solid where all the fuel is available to burn. The
liquids would still be controllable by limiting
dosage. We are looking for a lot deeper depths than
most Psubs, and still maintain the boats autonomy. Say
10K+. The metallic sodium and potassium nitrate would
be one part solid, one part liquid or what? Doesn't
sodium do bad things when exposed to water? What do
the German boats use for gas production? They
certainly have the expertise to look at. They've had a
reputation that is well deserved as top self sub
builders for almost 100 years, yes?
Just a few Q's for additional discourse.
Oh, and.................AM I GONNA DIE THEY THOSE
OTHER GUYS SAID? LOL

Dewey Mason
Abyss Marine Tech.