Re: RES: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OT: Copyrights/BOD

Yipes. Once again, I hope people DO charge for the
bother. I just want to make sure that we don't take
a step backward. It is finally freely and readily
available...Let's keep it that way. Also, like I said
before, I will provide server space for a mirror. I
also know other folks who would provide server space.

Warren.