RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] HANDBOOK OF ACRYLICS FOR SUBMERSIBLES available

http://www.bestpub.com/bookstore2.asp?Category=NewBookTitles

for only $195.00. Get them while they last.

A little rich for my blood. My hull won't even run me that much!
I'm a busboy - don't have the coin - could I ask question once somebody buys the book on acrylics? I read that acetates are highly water resistant. On the other hand, have heckuva library on boomsticks. If anybody is interested in wee lil' subs of brass that go into chambers, I'm your man. Could we get a list of who has what resource on subs, sorta like a cooperative?

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca