Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] HANDBOOK OF ACRYLICS FOR SUBMERSIBLES available

Hi Jeff,

I just bought this book last month, it's really really good.

I got mine from hydroports.com:
   http://www.hydroports.com/Handbook_on_Viewports_notyet.htm

(ignore the 'notyet' bit - it's been out since Nov '03 I believe).

If you order from hydroports.com you will get two CDs full of related
papers on viewports and submersibles.  I've not openned the CDs
yet, but from the judging from the titles, some of the papers could be
pretty good.

Cheers,
  Ian.