Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] space station o2 generator- a candle to burn, status ryan's

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:12:00 -0800 (GMT-08:00) irox > writes:
> [...]

It was a NASA report directly related to submarines.  I think.
It's not where I thought it was.   There was also a patent on
a method of scribing grooves into a hull, but that's not in my
collection of patents.   I'll keep looking.

>I've also heard that creating a rough surface, like painting with grit
>and sand helps of improving speed (similar to the skin of a shark
>or dog fish).

The grooves do the same thing.

Mike

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!