Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Test, again.

Max depth might be 50'.  I thought for a while of a good place to sit
would be in the neck, so I'd be laying in a verticle position with the
hatch being the head.  I'll have to get a madel of a pliesaur and see
how it's work out.  Doesn't have to be entirely a replica.  Would have
the benefit of added stuff on the bottom.
Carl

--
Spotted Owl...it's what's for dinner.