[PSUBS-MAILIST] Standards Committee Link

I don't remember if this was listed previously but I found the following:

Safety of Tourist Submersibles (1990)
Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems (CETS)
You can read it online at:

http://books.nap.edu/books/0309042321/html/index.html#pagetop

Or, you can download it page-by-page as a series of PDF or GIF files as I did.

Or, if you happen to be on a dial-up connection like I am and aren't looking forward to that tedious, time-consuming downloading task, send me an email and I'll send you a zipped file of all 146 pages.

Warm Regards
Shawn

*****

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

-- Auguries of Innocence, William Blake, ca 1803