[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pat Regan Nautilus

I have been looking at the pictures of submarines on psubs to decide how I want to build mine.  Subs with a cylinder hull and tower seem to be what most people build.  I think I will do this kind of submarine too.  But I see one submarine that is very much not like the others.  It is the Nautilus minisub made by Pat Regan.  That is a very unusual sub!  It looks like a fish!  I wonder why he would make a submarine look like that?  I don't know.

I tried to write to Mr. Regan but the email doesn't work and the links don't work either.  Is he on the list reading this now?  If so please answer this message.  If not does anyone know how to contact him?

Please forgive me because I am not teasing Mr. Regan about how his submarine looks.  I think it must take great skill to make something like that.  It is very beautiful.  I wish to talk to him about how to built submarines.

Mr. Regan if you see this message please write to me.  Or if anyone knows about where he is please let me know.

Thank you,
Curtis