Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Replicas (was: Decisions decisions decisions....)

Neger, Biber, Seehund, X-craft, Welman Craft and Huntley are available
in Museums and can be easy copy with the helpness (acess) of this
Museums. Also Seehund and X-crafts and Welmans Craft drawings are
available.

Turtle might be a good idear - because we all know the story about her
travel - but is that story true ? Build the unit and test it in the same
river for the same distance - and maybe found out something surprisly..

Anything news about the Argonut I replica project ? Any news how looks
the vessel inside ?

Carsten