RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] paint recommendation?

This is another un-epoxy. Lots of paints have tacked on the epoxy label, but
they still don't have the properties of real epoxy: extreme durability, complete
water proofness. I notice that when they talk about pools, they are offering a
completely different product, a chlorinated rubber coating, which is a tradition
pool paint.

Regards,
Jeff