Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Decisions decisions decisions....

If you go this route you should contact a grant writer and see what foundations are out there that would subsidize the cost.  You can start with University contacts in the History department and have them enlist the Universities grant writers for assistance. You might be able to partner with the university and let them manage the over-site. Some grad student/s can do your research as part of their thesis, and you get to build and operate the sub.  Maybe tour and do exhibitions.  --Doug J