Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alan Winnick Explorer sub

Brian:

The K-250 was originally fitted with a single dome. I
don't know if others have added a second. I'm a great
believer in impact domes and Explorer has an outer
3/8" free-flooding dome. I'm glad it's there, though
it makes cleaning a bit more of a pain. If you use
one, though, it should be seated in a way so that the
force of an impact isn't directly transferred to some
critical part in the structure or retaining of your
primary dome.

Alan