[PSUBS-MAILIST] A holiday wish

There will be lots of us working on Thanksgiving day and on Christmas.
My daughter, for exmaple, will be answering your directorty-assistance
calls that day.   She has a request.

She asks that everyone call 411 on Thanskgiving and Christmas.  When
the operator answers she (or maybe he) will say "What city and state,
please?"

What you should say is something like this: "Oh, I don't want any number.
I just want to wish you a good holiday.   I hope the shift goes well and
is
over soon.   Thanks for working on a holiday."

That simple thought, I'm assured, will make someone's day a lot better.

Thanks.

.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!