Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery explosions

Hi there,
wouldn't the mix of Hydrogen to Oxygen come into play here...although I guess even a 12 part (H) to 1 part (O) would still make a reasonable event?

btw I was under the impression that only wet cell batteries give of gases...and that dry cell batteries only gave of heat when recharged..though it explains why there is such discussion on gases and explosions aboard submersibles.

Yahoo! Personals
- New people, new possibilities. FREE for a limited time!