RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Welcome!

I heard there was a fellow in your Finger Lakes area I believe built a small version one man of a German U boat and I had a photograph of him from the newspaper inout of the conning tower in a German copy of a U boat commander uniform?

Would like to find out about u boat copies functioining today.

Also thanks to whoever put up the site of American Science Supply.

I got two of their Ballo-Gato Class WW2 working models diving, ballast the works for $9.95 each min order $10 and they work fine. Go to the bottom of the pool sit awhile and then come up. Wonder why it wouldn't be possible to make a human carrying larger model out of surfboard fiberglass?

Bob Smith in Hawaii