Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS Standards Committee now forming: contact Doug Farro...

In a message dated 11/19/03 8:06:22 PM Pacific Standard Time, SeaLordOne@aol.com writes:
Ray has agreed to serve on the committee.  This assures us of the PSUBS seal of approval, and also provides the requisite level of adult supervision for me and the chaps who sign up for the group.
Free babysitting!?  Sign me up! :)  I don't know what skills the group will need but I'm offering what I have to give.  This is a great first step!

Warm Regards
Shawn

*****

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

-- Auguries of Innocence, William Blake, ca 1803