Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PRV 2 Has a new home.

It was on Ebay not too long ago with a "buy it now" price of $5000, but
was snatched up pretty quickly. I was REAL tempted but realized it would
probably cost another $5000 to get it trucked back to the east coast.
Not only that but it doesn't look to be the size that would be easily
"trailered" to the dive site.

Congratulations Mike!!!

Al

--
Al Secor  ARS: WA3PWX  Scuba Instructor SSI PDIC TDI
http://www.geocities.com/SubDiverI