Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: more wireless communication, 'n unorthodox innie/outie power supply

If you are a hardcore diver, and you use a full face
with large air consumption, then it needs service, or
a better fit. They should not use any more air than a
standard second stage. We use full face masks for our
work, using surface air and SCUBA, without any loss of
air all the time.
Dewey