Re: Prone position.. was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Carsten: Sgt. Pepper

I think that suspended hang glider style would be a bit of a problem,
myself.  What if your sub "rolls"?  I don't think it would be wise to
suspend yourself in this manner.  But the idea has merit.
Carl

--
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible" - F. Zappa