Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Carsten: Sgt. Pepper

Shawn - the internal diamter is 554 mm and the internal length is 2040
mm so that I can trim the boat with my body.

Comfortable.. no not any  comfort - I will never again build a boat with
pilot in prone position. If you dont belive looking for a pipe of that
diamter and go in for two hours.. before you spent money on steel.

If you are a licence scuba diver - you can purchase the boat.
Its cheap - 10000 euros. But need some smaller refits.

Regards Carsten