From: pierre&marie [mailto:poulin.carrier@videotron.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 11:44 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] How much drop weight?

Thanks guys for the reply.

Well, 850 pounds of drop weight = nothing can keep you entengle on the
bottom. But you will explode lung/hull/viewport...

And, 0 pound of drop weight? Hum... not very confortable with that.
Better
to explode lungs then to die at the bottom...

How about a rope from the dropped weight to the sub with a brake of some
kind? Just an idea.

Any comments?

Pierre "entengle must have an A somewhere..." Poulin

P.S. Oh, and Marie-Andree say hi! And she still don't want me to put BIG
inside water with me inside. I think she missed the whole concept here.
Anyway...