From: Pierre Poulin [mailto:pipo305@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:46 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] How much drop weight?

Hi all!

I have question.

My sub weight now 350 pounds. It will have to weight about 1200 pounds.
So I
have to had 850 pounds of weight to get it under water.

How much of that 850 pounds should I use as drop weight? Remember, My
sub is
a dry-ambient design to use at max 30 feet...

Thank you!

Pierre Poulin

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/