[PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS License

  After reviewing all the license options I could
find,
I have decided that the GNU Free Documentation License
is the best suited to the Open Source Submersible. I
have posted the license at: www.restorides.com/~dub
To brush over the major points quickly: The
information
we compile will have to be loosely organized into a
book format. It will be acceptable for a person to
make and sell hardcopies, as long as they provide up-
front information on where to get the free softcopy.
It will be acceptable for a commercial entity to
produce the submersible described in our
documentation,
in whole or in part, but they are required to add any
improvements or additions back into the documentation.
There will be no liability for contributors. Stallman
and his Free Software Foundation have agreed to
legally
cover the project with their license and subsequent
legal umbrella.
  I would like anyone who has an interest in the
project to read over the license and give me feedback
before I actually place the OSS Project under it. If
there are any issues, please bring them up now. I know
there is precious little to prtect at this point, but
it won't remain that way for long.

Warren D. Greenway