Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alternative to Through-Hull Ports for Electrical Connections

Hi All,

Just to get everyone back on track, the original discussion about using opto
couplers was a suggestion made to a person who wanted a method of transmiting
control signals through an acrylic sphere without waving to drill holes through
it. I don't believe that anyone was suggesting this method for use with a more
traditional steel hull design.

Regards,
JP