[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Steinke Hoods available to PSUBS members

The hoods arrived.   Thanks, Alec!

I guess we have to unroll them and powder them with talcum
powder, every now and then, to avoid having them dry-rot.  My
old gas mask had to have that done.

They're a lot smaller than I expected.    I will store them on top
of one of the bookcases, at least until the sub takes shape.

Now, the only REAL problem is figuring out how to explain
them to my Other Half.  She's a nice girl, but she really has
no idea what "submarine" means to the average psubber...

Mike

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!