Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] double endcaps sub, stability

No, I'm afraid I didn't recieve the attachment. What
was it? By the way, I noticed the improved vertical
thruster positions. Very nice, I was concerned about
having a vertical thruster at the bow, for stability
reasons. I wonder how it will handle with the
thrusters
at an angle? If it works, the two thrusters would
allow
more freedom of movement, since you could "creep" from
side to side as you adjusted your depth.

Warren.

=== message truncated ===