Re: Escape drills? [was: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Steinke Hoods]

If I had a sub built, I wouldn't practice just once.  I'd practice
escape every chance I got.

You can screw up in a practice drill.  But when that sub you're in is in
trouble and you gotta bail, there is no room for mistakes.

I can deal with losing a $150,000 sub, I can't deal with losing my
life.  Somethings you can't do a rebound from.
Carl

--
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible" - F. Zappa