Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine simulator

Hi Warren,

something you might want to take a look at is the open source
physics engine DynaMechs ( http://dynamechs.sourceforge.net/ ).

I've been able to use DynaMechs compiled with the hydrodynamic
options turned on, to put together a simple K350 submarine
simulation.  I was able to control my depth using a variable
ballast tank, and turn and power the sub with the main motor.

Ian.