Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Request identification of pressure air tanks.

If the tanks are from n america 4000 psi is the max working pressure the max
pressure is about 5/3 of this... do you know when they were last tested...
or what they were last used for... and how much they will cost??  The
markings don't look like they are from n america.

the first snow fall here was about three weeks ago.