Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUB (measurement units)

Hi Carl,
      I did mean fractions.  I had never broken it down before.  I guess
there are 25 2/7 mm in an inch.  In Canada, there are still 12 inches in a
foot.
I just use that fraction to preform exact conversions in software.

Jay.

                      Coalbunny
                      <coalbunny@vcn.com>               To:       personal_submersibles@psubs.org
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-personal_submersible        Subject:  Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUB (measurement units)
                      s@psubs.org

                      22/10/2003 11:19 PM
                      Please respond to
                      personal_submersibles

Ahhhh.  Ok.  I though you was talking fractions.  127/5 is then 25-2/7.
IIRC.

--
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible" - F. Zappa