Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 'Tis the Season

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 07:03 PM, Michael B Holt wrote:

> If anyone finds Christmas ornaments in a submarine shape, tell me.
> I'm also looking for submarine-shaped cookie cutters.   I have a
> couple of folks in my life who need these things.

I bought a couple of cookie cutters last year, I think from a woman who
represented one of those support groups for Navy Wives. They're really
basic: just some bent strips of sheet metal, a couple of rivets. But
they're cute, and the copper one I shined up and clear-coated and it
looks pretty neat just sitting around.

We made cookies once, but it was kind of hard to tell what they were
supposed to be, after they were baked. Decorating would help, maybe.

I dug up the e-mail address of that person, but I have no idea if it's
current anymore. Also, I don't remember under what circumstances I got
it and thought it might not be nice to post it to the list -- what with
the archives and all. I try to sensitive to that kind of stuff --
nobody should have to live like me, where I went away for 5 days and
had about 1200 e-mails, mostly spam of course, waiting when I returned.

If anybody wants it, I'll send the contact info off-list.