Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] escape & rescue

Hi Doug, I will fit in Euronaut :

- a good propeller protection
- 10 ts of normal softank lift
-  1 ts more lift from the hardtank
-  3 ts more from the drop weight
-  An life support endurance with over a week
-  an diver exit chamber and 2-3 divers including tools
-  Stenke Houds for each crew member
   and last but not least since the disscusion of today :
- a rope cutter on the propeller shaft

Euronaut will survive a net to 80 percent I would say.. ;-)

regards Carsten