Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Composite pressure hull?

> --0-1028956519-1066059037=:80086
>
> Yes, if you found gold nuggets at 15,000' there should be enough to make it worth your while!!!
> Size is a relative issue. Make it bigger. The composite would be much lighter, and allow more instruments inside, although probably require more ballast.
>-----
For DIY, I really like a hull as thick as weight allows, 'n almost no ballast. Rather buy structure than deadweight. Though having trouble - with a <26" OD to stuff me into, diameter comes at a premium. Particularly if is indeed 'proof of concept' for Navy Seal inspiration. Likely to have IMP style isolation moutn for engine, so no need for double hull in forward section. Of course, my dummy system will have no electronics.
Trying to figure out if can have NO physical break pilot compartment, other than to get in/out, maybe one to rear part. Intrigued by the idea of ? magnetics/induction/sound/radio whatever to do chatting with motor 'n steering. Lotta peace of mind, knowing one less way to suddenly die.