Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concrete submarine - i did it back in 1994 - worked perfectly

I am curious about viewports and hatches in your hull.
I want to build an underwater "habit" (read house).
And
have looked into quite a few materials. The problem
with
concrete has been related to view-ports promarilly. I
haven't been able to find any information on that. If
you have any further information of this, or other
construction methods, you certainly have my attention.

Warren.