From: SeaLordOne@aol.com
Sent: Sep 29, 2003 12:06 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: feeling bad

Teammates,

I appreciate the idea of a "donation", but there never was a "donation" for the Busby books.  I charged each recipient for postage and the box I sent the book in.  I charged a flat rate of $5.00 for within the U.S. and $20.00 for outside the U.S.  Please do not send a "donation".  I neither made nor lost money on the deal.  If you want to make a "donation", please make it to PSUBS in care of Ray.

Thanks,

Doug Farrow