Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

> Thanks Warren
>
> i'll bear in mind what you have suggested for future use but now i just need
> to 'get my feet wet'.
---
Yeah. Feel like I need to be daVinci to figure all of this out.
PS - nobody called him that. Reference to his bastard pedigree by a nobleman.

Pondering battery type.
Gelled looks easy to make myself. I'm CHEAP an broke.
Add silica gel - and presto!
AGM - glassmat - found how Optima makes it.
Patented...
Anyway, caveat imitator.
http://www.optimabattery.freeserve.co.uk/english_optima/tutorial.htm
Pure lead. Spiral config. Deep cycle that will also start your car too.
And details about just what degrades a battery.
VERY informative.
D.
Anybody know where to find porous glass matt?
Wanna try it.