Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: OT: FYI: WANTED: LEGO Mindstorms Educators

steve B. [ and all ]

"Prowler 3"

www.auvsi.org/competitions/2002/papers/URI.pdf

"Prowler 4"

http://www.auvsi.org/competitions/2003/RhodeIsland.pdf

cheers, --Steve

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:02:02 +0100 "steve"
<steve@kobol.worldonline.co.uk> writes:
> Hi All
>
> In direct relation to Steve's message, i came across the MBARI link
> sometime
> last year.  A Lego ROV, brilliant! and it has some good information
> in the
> PDF.
> the other link is from the google page i used to re-search for the
> document.
> I thought it deserved a quick look.
>
> http://www.mbari.org/education/internship/01interns/01papers/winter.pdf
>
> and

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=LEGO+ROV+MindStorms+RCX&num=10&hl=en&ie
=IS

O-8859-1&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype
=&a