Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: OT: FYI: WANTED: LEGO Mindstorms Educators

Hi All

In direct relation to Steve's message, i came across the MBARI link sometime
last year.  A Lego ROV, brilliant! and it has some good information in the
PDF.
the other link is from the google page i used to re-search for the document.
I thought it deserved a quick look.

http://www.mbari.org/education/internship/01interns/01papers/winter.pdf

and

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=LEGO+ROV+MindStorms+RCX&num=10&hl=en&ie=IS
O-8859-1&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&a
s_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

Best Regards

Steve Bosworth
UK